Monday, August 6, 2012

This the way you get if you don't stop eat.


Today I saw this video on Vice channel, and I just had to talk about it. People blame frequently themselves and other for being fat. Well I think being a bit chubby is not a crime, I am a bit chubby myself. (Lets say I eat well.) But in first world countries people abuse so much! The most well known case is America, were obesity is almost a national sport, I don't need articles to prove you, a google search will show how big the obesity problem is there. The problem is if you just keep eating you will reach a point when you cannot breath well, you will crush yourself if you try to run or walk and have a cardiac arrest and die. I could say a lot of things about it, but the video explain very well the problem and it is just 15 minutes.

So have fun and watch!

1 comment:

  1. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete