Friday, August 3, 2012

Hello, my name's Carlos, pleased to meet you!

Hello, my name is Carlos Barros. I am Portuguese and as you see this blog is recent and has a propose. The propose is to expose a bit about my manifesto. It is somewhat written already, so I guess I could explain a bit about it here.
So, about me. My full name is Carlos Manuel Costa Barros, I am Portuguese, from a little city called Fafe on what many people call Minho, I study Acessory and Translation at ISCAP at the beautiful city of Oporto. I study English since I was ten and got interested into the language by the age of 14, so I have 12 years (which makes 22 years old), and so I am somewhat proficient in English. In my free time I like to talk walks, and be with my friends (like any 22 years old), but also I am hard-ass nerd and otaku (means that I am into Japanese culture). Some people consider me pretty smart for my age, and I am lot into study different subjects. When I was 19 I was diagnosed with a rare disease called Schizoid Personality Disorder and I am also said to be very obsessive. I am an odd guy with some personality defects (but who isn't). Also on my free time I am into online penpalling (making friends online) currently my only public profile that I am willing to give is my one on interpals check it out! I also have msn, skype, yahoo, facebook, twitter and tumblr (the last two I don't use often). If you're feeling like contacting just ask me about it and I may give it to you!

Ok I think that is all enjoy the rest the blog! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment