Saturday, August 4, 2012

Questionarium: What can be made higher, bigger or stronger?

Welcome to Questionarium, were I try to answer question asked by the readers. Unfortunately there isn't many right now, so today's question is provided by Scamper. If you want to ask me any question about anything send it to silveringking@hotmail.com.

So today's question is: What can be made higher, bigger or stronger?

(source)

So when I read this question I had to think for a while. In fact it got me some good 10 minutes to think about it. Then I remembered the big cities, New York, London, Paris, Barcelona, Milan. The great human discovers: the car, the plain, the first vaccines, the balloon. And I remember how big things and people are getting these days. I was never in USA, but people tell me that everything there is huge. The building are huge, the people fat as hell (which can be a good and bad thing), how is possible to make cattle HUGE. And how everyday a new variation of some old random disease got fired up (the chicken flu for example) and we are all scared, and then like in a moment we discover a cure and all panic passes. The big diseases, the incurable killing bogeymen and how they appear and disappear. We the Black Death on the Medieval Ages, and then Polio back in the 50's. The Modern bogeyman seems to be AIDS but even  this one seems to be taken care already. So go knows what will be the next fashion disease of the century.
So if you ask me what can be made higher, bigger or stronger? I would answer that humanity is the only thing that has power to make not only itself but everything around it. Today the World is big enough, in a century we can be in Mars or Jupiter or whatever.
Hey I remember that there is a catchy song by Nelly Furtado, that has become popular recently. She repeats "The bigger the better, the bigger the better, the better bigger.", like a thousand times. (She also supposedly makes Iluminatti symbols or whatever but that not the theme of today.)

 

Have some fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment