Friday, August 3, 2012

So what is Floating Debt?

Floating Debt is a group of theories of my own that I grouped into a paper.
I believe that we are evolving into a society which is educated and free thinking. So I created a type of "market" that would revolve about people have more power to dictate their countries' financial stability.
Imagine a world were you wouldn't have to take on a specially corrupt or incompetent governor, that is what Floating Debt is about. If my theories are correct you and me could dictate who are the strongest economies, if taxes should be higher or lower, and we could fight corruption in a system were a country's finances would be more exposed therefore it would be harder to be corrupt. With the coming of the internet, with this era stronger education, I believe a new thing can come too that is the collective mind. No longer we would be slaves of half a dozen men and women who dictate the life of millions. This could be the first step of many who could life more bearable to the man. So basically Floating Debt is about real people controlling the real money and also new steps into the future.

I also plan on writing more book about the theme, since this one just talk about the economic point of view. With everyone's help we could spread to the world, and I plan to maintain it free. But of course if an opportunity to make some to live my life appears I won't be idiot. If you like what I am writing, give me this boost! Let my book be publish on ChangeThis, so I can write more for us all.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment